Originally Posted by Anonymous
A couple observations from the UNC/SB game:
SB out of their league. Too many turnovers and some thug play there. Kennedy a beast, not sure about her being the best player though.
UNC was all around good, but the a couple of the highly touted superstars did nothing. Such as the big graduate transfer and number one freshman who’s only stat was a yellow.
Overall a pretty boring game

SB overrated freshman did nothing either!! JS overrates his players but the truth comes out when games are played!

The bitterness never ends... What is the matter with you people. Still jealous that these players receive more attention and recognition than your daughter? As far as I know, players do not rank or rate themselves so I never understand why small minded bitter parents come on here and try to tear the players down.

19 UNC players saw playing time vs SBU, 14 of the 19 were Under Armour All-Americans. I believe at least 17 of 19 were Ranked in the Top 50 by Inside Lacrosse coming out of HS. UNC has all 12 starters back from last season with a number of returning All-Americans. The fact that the "big transfer" stepped right into the starting lineup speaks volumes as to her ability. For a freshmen to even get playing time is also very impressive. Just about all of the UNC players who saw action were highly touted coming out of HS and it looks like they are living up to they hype.

Stony Brook is also a very good team with a fair share of AA caliber players so for their freshmen to get playing time against UNC is also impressive.

Any player who starts and or plays a regular roll on a Top 10 caliber team is an excellent player. As a matter of fact, there are many players at Top Programs who rarely see the field who would walk right in and start at Teams outside the Top 10 - 15.

So keep on hating and telling yourself that your daughter is better and should have received more recognition.

Lol, ran around the field doing nothing. Freshman on other teams putting up big points! If you’re an attacker on the field significant minutes and don’t score a goal or get an assist. You’re not a top player, sorry!

She did score, just also received a yellow card in the process..so it didn't "count"