". BTW, UA Senior All American is the top honor for HS players and it is based off the summer circuit as that is where the most competitive HS lacrosse is played."

Completely inaccurate ,it is based primarily on high school play which is the reason they ask for high school stats .

"Wow, a lot of anger. I have not read a single post defending this selection. I guess you must be one of those delusional parents who just can’t stand it when other players are considered stronger than your daughter by people other than you. Why attack the player? Most rational people understand that the player didn’t do anything wrong. Complain all you want about the coaches or USLacrosse but show a little class and stop trying to tear down a 17 or 18 year old college freshman on an anonymous forum."

Of course people are angry and your nonsense about jealousy makes no sense when even you say no one is defending the selection. Although no one should attack the player ( she gets some of the blame as she applied and I guarantee knew the fix was in ) it is impossible to discuss how sleazy this selection was without pointing out she has little to no actual accolades. Again Spallina has stolen the spot from someone who has proven themselves in college and it is politics at its worst. Hopefully someone will post a contact at US lacrosse so its members can expres how disgusted they are , honestly Spalina should be removed from ever being involved again.