Originally Posted by Anonymous
I originally had ND going to the final 4 but will now replace them with NW. I get ND plays a difficult conference schedule ( not by choice) but I prefer teams that choose to challenge themselves not run up their stats . They do not have 1 difficult elective game .

It’s kinda tough to punish any team because of their scheduled this year, travel restrictions and avoiding hotels etc had a big impact on them. ND was pretty good last year, no reason to think they slipped much.

I’ll go with UNC, Syracuse, ND, Loyola... with prize going to UNC
I originally had ND going to the final 4 but will now replace them with NW. I get ND plays a difficult conference schedule ( not by choice) but I prefer teams that choose to challenge themselves not run up their stats . They do not have 1 difficult elective game .

It’s kinda tough to punish any team because of their scheduled this year, travel restrictions and avoiding hotels etc had a big impact on them. ND was pretty good last year, no reason to think they slipped much.

I’ll go with UNC, Syracuse, ND, Loyola... with prize going to UNC

UNC will not win. They are overrated. Same with Duke on Men’s side. I’ll be right on both.