BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Thread Like Summary
The Hop
Original Post (Thread Starter)
2020-2021 Women's Division I, II & III College Lacrosse Season #306334 08/07/2020 5:19 PM
by TheBackOfTheCage
TheBackOfTheCage
Use this thread to discuss the 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season
Liked Replies
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season #334571 Jun 17th a 04:16 PM
by **DONOTDELETE**
**DONOTDELETE**
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Interesting to see the invite list for Team USA training camp included freshmen from BC. So many other deserving players left off.
Really? She is a fantastic player!!!
1 member likes this
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season #346836 Aug 23rd a 11:35 AM
by **DONOTDELETE**
**DONOTDELETE**
Turning this back to lacrosse, I’m sure there are more than a few anti-vax parents who thought they could easily beat the system by getting a fake vaccination record for their daughters before heading back to school. While the cards make look valid, all the university has to do is verify the information against the database to determine if it’s legitimate. I’m not sure what the penalties would be, but it’s not beyond the possibility of a scholarship being revoked.

Show me your papers…..

Have you not had to show vaccination records for your kids all these years for them to go to school? Most schools and camps for that matter, require this for as long as I can remember! Is that against your rights or your children’s rights? Do you home school? I
If so, keep home schooling. There are some online colleges you can have your child do. Good luck

Can you be infected with Covid if you have been vaccinated?

Can you or your daughter infect others if you have been vaccinated?

Yes, you can still be infected. Good thing is, it prob. Won’t mean death due to being vaccinated. Thanks to the vaccination! We can stop the wide spread if more people get vaccinated. The vaccination will stop people from going into hospitals with serious illnesses. 98% of people in hospitals right now in deathly situations are unvaccinated individuals!

And yes, vaccinated people can infect others as well. However, if that person getting infected is vaccinated, it will most likely not be a serious matter! So whether you are the one giving or getting Covid… the key is vaccinations will keep Covid from being a killer, for the most part! Unfortunately, 4.3 million humans are dead from Covid and that’s a tragedy! We now have a vaccine that can save people’s lives. If people don’t get the vaccine and end up dead, when they had an opportunity to get the vaccine… that’s just DAF

We can stop the spread?

How many times will the goalpost be moved?

When will you be up for your first booster shot?
1 member likes this