Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=baldbear]It's looking like NCAA Spring sports is a 50/50 proposition right now. Do the schools extend another year in the event Spring sports are also cancelled?

I do not have a problem with anyone's opinion on the matter. What I have an issue with is the parents of HS sophomores who some how feel that this is unfair to their daughter who has not even scratched the surface of work done by any of these college athletes. My advice to them would be to help their daughter get recruited, get the HS grades required, make a commitment , sign a NLI, get accepted, compete and get the grades to remain on the team before complaining about what they are entitled to.

How do you know the HS girl isn't getting the "required grades" or hasn't "scratched the surface of work" in her own way?

Who says the HS player/family feel "entitled?" Maybe, all she wants is fairness- an approximate level of opportunity (and it doesn't even have to be equal) that ALL of the players ahead of her experienced and ALL of the players behind her will also be able to experience in the future?