Not so sure the 2021s are safe and will keep all of the scholarship money that the school's already offered them. The scholarship money was based on the assumption there were only 4 classes on the team and that next year's seniors were all going to leave. Unless i am mistaken, starting in 2022, the 12 scholarship limit (for women) returns and it will be spread out over 5 classes: freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and 5th year seniors. Unless coach's recruit 5th year seniors without giving them any money or they don't take any 5th year seniors that year, the scholarship money will have to be re-distributed.

US Lacrosse Magazine had an article that touched on this topic.

They interviewed Coach Galloway, Jacksonville's men's lacrosse HC and Coach Tillman, University of Maryland men's lacrosse HC.
Their comments imply that they could contemplatereshuffling the scholarship money for their teams in the future.

https://www.uslaxmagazine.com/colle...e-coaches-react-to-ncaa-d-i-council-vote

Galloway anticipated Jacksonville would retain about half of its eight seniors (other coaches have estimated to be in the 20- to 30-percent range) while having room to grow with potential transfers and the incoming freshman class. Looking to avoid a logjam, however, he said he likely would put a pause on recruiting next year’s high school seniors. The Dolphins currently have five verbal commitments from the class of 2021, according to Inside Lacrosse’s database.

“Next year is going to be the bigger issue, when you have a true five-class run,” Galloway said. “You’ve got to figure out your books on those guys.”

In addition to roster spots and playing time, student-athletes will have to consider their academic paths and the financial viability of a fifth year.

“You’re talking about having potentially two freshman classes,” Tillman said. “That’s something we would have to work through. I’m not sure that every family has budgeted for five years of lacrosse. We only have 12.6 scholarships that we divide up among our players. It’s very rare that someone is going to school for free. There are families that are going to have to make some decisions.”