"Gibberish. Not even sure where to begin. " Most kids are likely good candidates for most of these accolades". Really, Under Armour selects 44 players to be named All-American and you really think that most kids are on the same level as the 44? Wow. "Just like any and all the lists you see compiled these days." We are not discussing random lists, the only list that is relevant would be the Inside Lacrosse Young Gun Senior Girls Top 40 list. And here we go again with "just as deserving" as if there are hundreds of just as deserving players. Where do all of these just as deserving players go to school? Why do we see the same programs in the top 5 and the top 10 - 15 every year? Why are the top 10 - 15 programs the very same 10 - 15 programs that bring in the most Under Armour All-Americans? "the process is often backwards, the kids were recruits of the top programs before they became shoe in UA selections." How about this, the top programs recruited the players because they were the best players. If there were so many just as deserving players, if the college coaches got it wrong all of the time, if Under Armour and Inside lacrosse were all political and BS we would see much more parity . We do not see parity because the talent pool is not deep enough. Sure from time to time we see upsets and from time to time a non traditional team will be in the Top 15 but it is not on a consistent basis. Look at the numbers, the best programs constantly get the best players and those programs constantly do better than the other programs."

First off I am not the guy you responded to but will say my opinion seems to come from the same background as his in that my kid has had many of those accolades but I realize there is a good deal of politics involved that she has benefited from. Your initial response just shows a lack of reading comprehension as when he says "most kids" he is talking about the players who actually receive the awards and not the whole population in general. Then you go on to preach that the only list that matters is the Inside Lacrosse Young Guns which has now become as political as it gets ( you want to move u or onto that list go pay them to play in there tournament) right after saying the list of UA senior AA is the best barometer of future success, so which is it. After that its just more drivel. In the end be proud of your kid when they make those lists but be humble and realize there are others who may not have the connections that have equal ability.