Originally Posted by Anonymous
There has been a fair amount of bander back and forth on this topic. I hope this information can help separate the fact from the fiction.

The HS graduating class of 2015 had the traditional 44 Under Armour All-Americans plus an additional 14 players who were selected to the US U19 Team for a total of 58 Under Armour All-Americans.

Below is how Under Armour class 2015 faired in College:

21 were All-Americans
13 were All-Confereence..... All-ACC, All-Big 10, All-Ivy etc... that is in addition to the players named All-American as I am sure the AA's were All conference as well.
15 were major contributors to their teams...... Starting and or Playing in every game.
6 were reserve players who saw limited playing time.
2 may have stopped playing due to injury.
1 Transferred to a school that does not currently have a Division I program.

Looks like 49 of the 58 had outstanding college careers. The numbers tell a much different story than what has been told on here by some.

Spelling police.... fared in college, not faired.. : - ) .... Banter , not bander..... ; - )

Oh and by the way several from that class captained their teams.... several were considered for the Tewaaraton Award and if I am not mistaken two from that group won the Tewaaraton Award.