Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well you sound silly, girls who gave 3.5 years to a program or school, yet transfer to another, that’s got me
Confused! You still want to argue how this is ok to the girls who were at that school for 3.5 years waiting to play and now won’t! Hm guess it depends what side of the fence you are on how one might feel about this.

You really are on the slow end of the scale. It’s difficult to try and understand your point .”The girls that were at the school for 3.5 years .....,” what are babbling about . If a girl has been at a school waiting to play for 3.5 years and now won’t has nothing to do with seniors returning .

As usual the Quote button would have helped but I think you might be the slow one if you couldn't follow along. The poster you replied to was responding to the quote below, saying the girls who "have given 3.5 years to the program" are not being loyal to that program if they are transferring somewhere else. And pretty sure he/she meant that some of the players who were at a particular school for 3.5 years waiting to play will be losing that playing time to the 5th year seniors who are transferring in.

"In the end there was going to be some unhappy players out there. The coaches wanted to do the right thing for their seniors and so did the ADs as these kids have given 3.5 years of their lives to the program and school while your high school player has given them nothing and may wash out .I commend their decision to stay loyal to the players that have stayed loyal to them."