I do not have a problem with anyone's opinion on the matter. What I have an issue with is the parents of HS sophomores who some how feel that this is unfair to their daughter who has not even scratched the surface of work done by any of these college athletes. My advice to them would be to help their daughter get recruited, get the HS grades required, make a commitment , sign a NLI, get accepted, compete and get the grades to remain on the team before complaining about what they are entitled to.[/quote]

No one is entitled to anything, including your daughter who lost 8 games out of her 4 year career. The problem is the sophomores who you think aren’t deserving of anything won’t have a chance to see if they can get recruited, get the HS grades required, make a commitment , sign a NLI, get accepted, compete and get the grades to remain on the team because the NCAA effectively told them they aren’t needed because we just gonna keep 4 years worth of current college players... oh and feel free to transfer all around so that all the AA,s end up on UNC or Duke..the NCAA are making a mockery of themselves, admit your error and make it right.