Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can you be more of a jaded, jealous POS. I don’t even know who you are talking about but clearly calling out a young woman on a public board shows your lack of class. Your poor children.

Calling out for what? Not being the best player in college lacrosse? We are talking about an adult woman, not a kid. So calm down and take the point like a grown man and stop pouting. In case you forgot what the point is. Here you go again: The highest ranked HS players do not always translate into the highest performing college players. There are plenty of examples of this.

Define success, most players would welcome her career. The Inside Lacrosse rankings are not my favorite, to pick a 1-100 ranking is going to have substantial variations. That said, I would expect a top 44 IL player (UA type team numbers) to be an All-American during their career. The player folks are trying to hold-up as an example of not having college success seems strange to me. Two time All-American with a year left. If her success continues, you really going to use a 3x All-American as an example of failing in college?

2018 third team All-American
2019 second team All-American
2020 ?