[/quote]

Thank you. Obviously his kid isn't playing any top tournaments either, and has a need to belittle everyone else. My kid will do just fine with what he is doing. He isn't on a AA team, so I don't expect him to play at AA tournaments. Why go and get beat 15-2 by a bunch of holdbacks and double holdbacks. No thanks. He is already on the radar for a few good schools, so these tournaments aren't to serve that purpose. I don't expect him to be playing at a top 10 school, so I don't really care about AA tournaments. By the way, I have had some real feedback from AA parents whose kids are having a real hard time adjusting to the top schools. An 18-19 year old playing at a Syracuse, Duke, Maryland, etc, has a real hard time adjusting to playing your double holdback who is 25 and is still going to college and playing lax. My kid will be graduating and having a great start to a career, while your kid has delusions of playing in the MLL making 20k a year. [/quote]

No need for this. If you already knew the tournaments were weak there is no need for this response . I did not see anything that was said about your kid. The post was they are weak tournaments. I hope you know there are AA players on B teams and kids on B teams that can play on AA teams. I hope you can get yourself to believe that and stop feeling inferior. But based on this this response you are struggling with that concept. Good luck this year.
[/quote]
No need for saying that the guy is bragging when he is clearly asking what tournaments other kids are playing. I have no idea what a good tournament is versus a bad one. All the coaches tell the parents that they are going to good tournaments and will get good visibility. My son's coach actually put us in a DII showcase, because most of the boys on the team won't be playing D1. [/quote]
D2.. what are you with the Outlaws??[/quote]

This reply = Doubling down on stupid . . . !