Originally Posted by Anonymous
This age group as you put it has None of the top teams except Iglloo. This list is 2021 some teams have 17 year olds. For 2021 it is the wrong order but correct teams but missing NH Tomahawks who destroyed most of these teams. But remember igloo and and a few of the Long Island teams not on this list are are top for this age group. Igloo is the only team on this list who don't have any players born before September 1 ,2003.

I would like to see everyone's top 10 for this age group:

1 - DC Express
2 - Crabs
3 - 91 Blaze
4 - Black Ice
5 - Primetime
6 - Laxachusettes Black
7 - Madlax
8 - True
9 - Eclipse
10 - LI Express

This age group as you put it has None of the top teams except Iglloo. This list is 2021 some teams have 17 year olds. For 2021 it is the wrong order but correct teams but missing NH Tomahawks who destroyed most of these teams. But remember igloo and and a few of the Long Island teams not on this list are are top for this age group. Igloo is the only team on this list who don't have any players born before September 1 ,2003.

1 - DC Express
2 - Crabs
3 - 91 Blaze
4 - Black Ice
5 - Primetime
6 - Laxachusettes Black
7 - Madlax
8 - True
9 - Eclipse
10 - LI Express

None of the teams listed have 17 year olds. For NY the cut off is 12/1/02 right? Most of Igloo's impact players should be 2020s by NY standards. Express and 9D1 are as young, if not younger, on average than Igloo. Please stop stating Igloo and a "few other" LI teams are top for this age group; that is simply not true. If Igloo is so legit, why did they play with a 2020 on their team for four years? And how about them playing this past summer with young man that just finished 9th grade......

1 - DC Express
2 - Crabs
3 - 91 Blaze
4 - Black Ice
5 - Primetime
6 - Laxachusettes Black
7 - Madlax
8 - True
9 - Eclipse
10 - LI Express

1 - DC Express
2 - Crabs
3 - 91 Blaze
4 - Black Ice
5 - Primetime
6 - Laxachusettes Black
7 - Madlax
8 - True
9 - Eclipse
10 - LI Express

None of the teams listed have 17 year olds. For NY the cut off is 12/1/02 right? Most of Igloo's impact players should be 2020s by NY standards. Express and 9D1 are as young, if not younger, on average than Igloo. Please stop stating Igloo and a "few other" LI teams are top for this age group; that is simply not true. If Igloo is so legit, why did they play with a 2020 on their team for four years? And how about them playing this past summer with young man that just finished 9th grade......

There are teams on this list that are not from New [lacrosse]. So New [lacrosse] rules don't apply. Eclipse has 16 year olds. They admitted it at the Nxt Philadelphia Show case. Edge who is not on the list did have 17 year olds so it does happen. True which is a National team has at least 16 year olds according to parents. Crabs advertise that they are legit because all the kids were born in 2001 and 2002. Express has at least one double holdback. So does 9d1. All these teams have older kids. As for Igloo trust me I am not an Igloo fan but I know the team very well. All kids were born after Sept 1 2003. They would all be legit 2021 in most states. They are the only age appropriate team on this list like it or not. All the other teams have 15 and 16 year olds. One last thing I never thought I would be defending Igloo. But the truth is the truth. The list is a 2021 list not this "age group".

NY rules apply to NY teams like Igloo, Express, 91, etc. My statement stands. Igloo has more hold backs (by NY standards) then any team on LI. Edge is not on the original list, so you saying they have 17 year olds adds nothing to your initial statement. Again, Igloo had a 9th grader on their team this summer. Was he born after 9/01/02? Is he repeating 9th grade or planning on doing a post graduate year? Igloo has been gaming the system since the inception of their program. If you are not associated with their program, stop sticking up for them because you are misinformed. If you are associated with their program, realize that they are probably trying to replace your son by recruiting a player from Pennsylvania, California or Texas.