Once or twice a year like to go slumming in the NY slum tread. Change diaper. Just shows how immature you are, go get your GED, make your son and wife proud. [lacrosse], you may be able to get a cleaning job, you know, bathrooms. Your son is doing what! Isn't that illegal. Doesn't reform school also start tomorrow. Too bad your little boy has had to repeat twice, poor classroom performance. Boo hoo, too bad.[/quote]

Someone from Maryland is making these comments about Long Island?? You obviously don't know much about Long Island! I'd say your comments pretty much are a case study in "projection". [/quote]
Very familiar with Long Island, thus the appropriate/on point comments. "Projection"? Seriously? Really don't think so. Good night.[/quote]

I guess they don't tech logic or reasoning where you came from. Considering most parents from NY grew up when NYS was the top 1 or 2 public education system in the US, with Long Island being way above the NYS average (!), i fail to see how you can even casually support your statement. Even if you took current public school rankings, I would still surmise that Long Island schools separated out from NYS as a whole are higher up than MD, so I stand by my projection statement and supported it as well! Thanks for playing asshat! Now run along and drop off your 19 year old senior his school lunch he left at home this morning.[/quote]

You still refuse to get your GED. Pathetic. I'm from Pa., which has much stronger public schools than either NYS as a whole or LI individually. No one wants to play asshat or anything else with you. Too bad your senior son has a 7th grade reading level, but that's how it is in NY.[/quote]

You are arguing with multiple people. Obviously, you are the one with the 7th grade reading level because you can't figure that out. So you went to school in PA, your son is a 16 year old who stopped growing last year and is a 2021 who plays for Crab Natiiiiioooooonnnnnn! The only question is does he go to Boys Latin or Landon? By the way, I think you used up all your 2 max per year slumming attempts on the LI board.