Didn't Play Primetime or Eclipse.........
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Time to end this.
You are not in A tournaments if you have not played these teams or been at the same tournament multiple times on or off Long Island. Laxachusetts Black, NH Tomahawks, True National, Eclipse top team, Mad Dog National, Team Carolina, Crabs, 3d Colorado, Hawks, DC Express, API top team,ADVNC, Mad lax, Sons, FCA, Primetime,Leading Edge, MD Rough riders,, Messa, Resolute, BBL top team,Freedom, LB3, and Seattle stars. I'm sure I am missing some so no disrespect to those I missed. This is off the top of my head. These are all A teams. If you have never seen these teams you are at weaker tournaments. It is hard to avoid these teams if you are going to strong tournaments because they all go to top tournaments and sometimes Lesser B plus tournaments and play a lot. Don't mix up playing these teams B teams either. Who is the Best team Ambush played last year? Who is the best team Ambush was in the same division but did not play? If you played any of these teams top teams what was the score? Your coach is avoiding the tournaments these teams are at for a reason. It is not a coincidence that Ambush ALWAYS Misses tournaments these teams are at. Ambush plays B tournaments. Even if they beat an A team once or twice it does not make them A when they beat true blue By one and lost to other teams listed here that Avalanche was able to beat. Ask your director to get in tournaments these teams are at. Blaze is not at every top tournament so stop with that excuse that ambush can't play against Blaze. If you are playing GC 34 multiple times those are weak tournaments because GC admits they go to weaker tournaments. Until Ambush plays in at least B plus tournaments we can't consider them to be an A or top team.

Ambush beat BBL top team in the fall, played Laxachussets Black and Mesa, Leading Edge, Eclipse and Primetime. The only time that they got bumped to the B bracket was the NLF. So by definition, they are then an A team.