Originally Posted by Anonymous
9D1 had a decent turnout, much lower than last weeks. Not many Igloo helmets for 2021, so I don't think the Avalanche kids are planning on landing there unless they wore their town helmets. I don't see a third team coming out of this age group based on this tryout. Seems like most of the Blaze kids stayed home, knowing that they made the team.

Blaze AA
Ambush B
No third team

Ambush is a solid A team.

They have been avoiding solid A teams for a while. Keep telling yourself that.avoided outlaws, express and igloo all last season

How does one avoid other teams? Do the coaches call each other and ask where they're going to play or do they each independently sign up for tournaments? In the big tournaments the organization wouldn't let Ambush in the highest bracket because Blaze was playing there. That's not the coach avoiding anyone. That being said I am pretty sure that the same thing will happen this year. Ambush is a solid team who unfortunately plays for the same club as one of the top teams in the country.

you can call up any tournament and ask who is playing in each division. If you want the t-shirt you go where the weaker teams play.its pretty simple. Ambush = B level tournaments/website photos