Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why would you spend that kind of money too be on a B team?

the Igloo and 9D1 B teams are better than many A teams out there. If you can't crack Black Ice or Blaze, where else would you go. Icon is a great option, but if you're in Suffolk, it is tough to get there. Express is a joke, and no way would I want my kid to be part of the 40 man roster and not be able to play because he isn't going to a Catholic school. Outlaws Elite is a good team, but no better than Avalanche.

Whatever Avalanche WAS, it will be comprised of probably mostly new players, so you have no clue as to what they will BE. As far as comparing last season's Outlaws Select (not "Elite"!) with Avalanche, my son's team played both, and Avalanche wasn't even CLOSE to being what Outlaws Select was.

Wow, that says a lot. Avalanche used to be on par with the Select, Black, Elite, or whatever they want to call themselves. No wonder they broke the team up.

My kid never played for Outlaws, but their teams go like this: Select, Gold, and then Black - it's really not that hard. So, basically we have no idea which Outlaws team you were comparing them to . . .

Outlaws changed the name each season for the past two years. Once was Black, and Silver and now Select, Gold and Black with a few changes every year in between. Avalanche used to run with what is now Select and would crush what is now Gold. Same with Ambush. All 3 were on par. But Recon ran with Avalanche early in the season and was looking for a rematch at the Blue and Gold, but AA brought the Black Ice kids to make sure that they won. So we really don't know how good or bad Avalanche was at the end.