Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looks like crabs is going to be the best squad in the nation this coming season

Hey Crabbie daddy, go crawl back to your Mid Atlantic board. Ain't it time to change your 16 year old's diaper. He starts 9th grade tomorrow.Congrats!

Once or twice a year like to go slumming in the NY slum tread. Change diaper. Just shows how immature you are, go get your GED, make your son and wife proud. [lacrosse], you may be able to get a cleaning job, you know, bathrooms. Your son is doing what! Isn't that illegal. Doesn't reform school also start tomorrow. Too bad your little boy has had to repeat twice, poor classroom performance. Boo hoo, too bad.

Wow, what a response. You must be really impressed with yourself. I am pretty sure no one else is. You came on this board and made idiotic comments; and I quote, "crabs is going to be the best squad in the nation", thus you got an appropriate response. What I really should have said is, "Congrats, your 16 year old son is starting 9th grade for the second time." Who is the immature one, the parents with a son who will graduate high school at 17 or the parents who will have held their son back and then had him repeat a grade, thus creating a 19 year high school senior? Oh yeah, and before you say to play in the MIAA the student must be 19 after.........blah, blah, blah, there is always another post- graduate prep school for your chosen one. Just realize that your son may have been a beast (I'll give you that) on the field from 13-16, while playing down, but he will be average at 18. Wait for it. It is coming and it won't be pleasant.
Like I said, go crawl back to your Mid Atlantic board.