Originally Posted by Colts21
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I second that - you need to go to the prospect days where your kid is interested in attending. NXT Philly, Maverick, UA are some of the better showcases.

What about Blue Chip? Is that one of the better ones? Seems like good coaches are there.

Prospect Days are certainly good when you know you Target List of schools but showcases are good to be seen by a variety of colleges. Contingent on the level, each showcase is different.

Blue Chip gets a lot of coaches but they also take a lot of players and IMO, it's over priced. NXT, Showtime, Blackcard and D1 Und1sputed are good specifically for the D1 schools but then there are a whole bunch good to get exposure from all three divisions so it should first be on what your kid wants and if you think he can play at that level and then most of these are invite only events so your club coach can hopefully make a push for your son or his accolades & highlight video get him in without any help. But back to Blue Chip, I personally look at how many players are attending and colleges of course. Just my take.