Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That hit the nail on the head. For the record, YJA has beaten Igloo AND top gun. The scorned daddy (& mommy) who revel in Wright beating Thorn two times fails to remember they were beaten twice by Thorn. New team/club that is not YJ, TG or Igloo is the perfect place for daddy & mommy to feel their kid is finally the star. It is a shell of a C team. Other than 3 decent BBP girls and a goalie, there will be 8 other field players who couldn't make any of the clubs. This popcorn bowl is going to be so tastey fir years to come.

One of those BBP girls is worth something. The rest are just average.

When did they beat Top Guns? My daughter has been on that team for years, and I don't recall that happening. I also know that YJ (a team beaten by their own B team 2X), squeaked out one goal in final seconds win against Igloo. I do enjoy the rivalry and think it's great that the 2023 age group is becoming much more competitive with each other on LI. I wish the new Leg team all the best, and hope to play some good games with them. We should all just try to get along and realize that there are lots of talented girls playing on many different teams. Many of them will play together later on. There is no dominant team in this age group, which makes things much more fun!