Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
At this age group YJ prove they are suspect. Are you kidding, Elite? Igloo? NXT? You better watch out for Ultimate PA tomorrow, shucks even Big HHH.

National championship my a@@. National event yes, but c'mon? Mid Atlantinc, G8, or Lax 4 the Cure are the real deals. Ur coaches/director got some learnin' to do.

Boo hoo! Mad that you have too many holdbacks on your team to be competitive, you cheating loser!! You do remember that YJ beat all you MD folk at Lax for the Cure WITH your holdbacks! And I believe TG has been quite competitive with MD teams this summer as well.

I'm sorry was it "lax for the clueless" you're talking about? Dude I'm from PA, but could tell you MD teams won all but 1 champioship. TG is competetive with "B" level teams, but luckily their parents are "A" OK as they have some sense of class/dignity.

I could care less about LI vs MD, but enough of the holdback/hometown officiating/flopping Fiona's. Just continue to strive to get better like you tell your parents on your same teams that are griping just like you are.

Sad excuses.