Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]For whomever feels the need to try and bash RG, I know you are getting really nervous because RG is by far the top coach in the 2023 age group! You should be nervous! He is the most dedicated coach in Suffolk County to his girls. He works endlessly to train and develop them. Yes! Develop them! He starts working with them in 6th grade to get them ready for varsity level. He puts all of his own time into these girls. There is no one that puts the time and dedication that he puts in. Anyone who has otherwise to say has absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Legacy is an up and coming program that is developing. They are training year round with top notch training. Of course they are not going to have all of the top teams because it just started a few years ago! It however has all of the makings to create the elite teams on long Island. They are taking all of the political bull [lacrosse] out of the club. What people should be looking for is a club that will make their child the best they can be. A club where their child walks out with a big smile on their face and where they just absorbed a crazy amount of information. A club where every player is treated like family! To those who think that colleges are not recruiting from other programs will soon see all of the d1 recruits coming out. That is what Legacy is and what players will soon realize when they stop playing into the yj bull [lacrosse]. Never have I ever posted on this stupid forum, everyone needs to get a grip. I couldn't handle the senseless bashing any longer.

My daughter plays for a different team, but I will have to agree with you. YJ thinks they have it all locked up. This age group may be different. I know the YJ girls that went over to Zum team, they are solid. Good things will happen and I am happy about that. it will be fun to see this age group be competitive with each other. And FYI, you will never shut up the Yellow [lacrosse] Stains. Can't wait to see their faces when you beat them!

There is no way Leg beats YJ. They are at best the 5th or 6th best team on Island in that age group.

I think I'm this age group Igloo and Top Guns are the top two. Jesters also has a solid team. Strong age group all around.

The total opposite, very weak age group for LI. A whole bunch of mediocre teams and none of them can separate from low level. LI always has teams that can run with the top dogs in MD, not even close in 2023. "Go to Goal" play at its worst!

Let's slow down by including the Jesters as a top team.
Do they have a few strong players, yeah but by no means are they in the top ring. They have the potential to be very strong in the years to come, but not there yet. Overall, a very good 2nd level team. They do not play in strong tournaments. Don't think they've ever played TG and another poster references scrimmages vs YJ. Let's see them step up their competition this summer and see where they fit.
And as long as they keep 7th graders on the roster, they'll always be a joke.

No 7th graders on roster, and no one from team came on here saying they were best team. They are competitive! That is where everyone should want to be.

TG and Igloo both beat Jesters handily last summer at the Hofstra tournament.