I'm somewhat confused. The " there' s a new A team in town deal with it" crowd is now mad that they were in an "A" bracket and struggled ? I thought you were the the real "A" team. That's why being humble works. As far as the 1 point wins are concerned, didn't Coach Wright's team win the NJ Tournament by 1 pt. The playoff games are either 20 or 25 minute games. The team that typically goes up a goal or 2 stalls. Both teams have good and bad qualities and every kid needs to work on one thing or another to make themselves better lacrosse players. We are all YJ and fortunate to be a part of a good travel program. Everybody should work on their kids and run their own race and keep the kids healthy and constantly working to improve as humans and female laxers. I know Wright's team will have a great balance if the season and as a parent of a Thorn player , these kids broke there asses to win that tournament . If you are true lax fans you would have appreciated their play and congratulated them. Sometimes you eat the lion and sometimes it eats you. This week we ate the lion.