You are not incorrect. I wrote the post including the Giants and Patriots analogy. Not RH, who I know does NOT go on this site. If you read the post...I CLEARLY said we are all good teams. Clearly said winning a championship does not mean it will automatically happen again. Clearly wish Wright the best of success. Clearly acknowledge how Hero's, MD Untied, Skywalkers, MD Black and TG are ALL very good teams. "We will all have our day in the sun". The post was made as Team Thorn has bashed for too long of a time and "after this weekend Earned and Deserves the respect" of winning the tournament that included all these teams. A fluke is something that happens once, maybe twice...but certainly Not 3 times. They beat fantastic teams because they are also fantastic. It is ok that we are all in the top
5-8 teams in the country. You'll win one, we will win one and another team will win one. Is that not good enough? Frankly...M&D won 4 out of 8 age groups. Thorn was the only YJ team to win. Feel good about yourself, bit to bash someone else to get there...??? Come on...I've got to believe you are more secure in yourself and diaghters team to know you will have your day. Fair...?