Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Thorn and Wright should both be embarrassed how last night's scrimmage was conducted fortunately no one on Wright's team was injured. Wright stood by and allowed thorns team to hack away without calling any fouls.

The squawking from these B team parents is unbelievable!

You mean the real A team, remember you lost to us?

The "real" A team didn't looks so goo

First, congratulations to YJ Thorn, they somehow pulled off a very unlikely win, but still a win. The tournament was run like a shtshow. Games canceled, shortened and such. Still, don't know why Wright was sacrificed to get Thorn to playoffs, that is just terrible. You to say Wright doesn't "look good", but the real question is why the B team was put in the A division, while the A team blew out teams in the B division allowing them to walk into the playoffs and get lucky. The strategy worked as Thorn was able to survive one goal 20-minute games to teams that were better than them in my opinion. The question is... can they repeat, or is it a one hit wonder?

TG great 2023's sh*t the bed this weekend, what happened dad?

After winning the National Draw last week the coach decided to make lineup changes that clearly didn't work. A kinder and gentler approach to let the girls who didn't get as much playing time last week were rewarded this week with more play time. End result a 1-3 tournament record. We now live in a society where everyone gets a trophy and play time, why earn it when its given to you.

Let me guess how the conversation went between dad who is the PAL coach with the Travel coach, "My daughter is not being used right, she scores 4 goals a game in PAL, you are not giving her a chance". But in reality, on PAL every play goes thro daughter who plays full game and parks herself in front of the goal and takes 30 shots a game to get those 4 goals. It's a shame that he is letting parents dictate line ups.