Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]So, once again....misleading and inaccurate response. If one actauuly read the names (by the way...the parents have thanked me for complimenting their daughters and have nonproblem with my post) one would actually see that TLI had YJ a, YJ b and Leg girls playing together. "Getting soaking eet and having fun". That was my original post!!! To then mislead that YJ could only tie when again, they were " diluted" of the names of the players mentioned in ridiculous. "All got soaked and all had fun". The Team carried the Team. All positive comments for both teams that played.
Where does your anymosity begin and end? What is the point? You have been called to " come out" from be an anonymous negative poster. Come on out! Thought so !

Animosity is based on being jealous that their daughters were not asked to play with TLI. End of story.

And there is the problem.... whenever you cherry pick kids, your going to leave people out and [lacrosse] people off. And your 'my daughter was chosen and you are jealous' attitude will only make it worse.