Originally Posted by Anonymous
What I have learned from this site is that Long Island and other regions' teams must play in every tournament with M&D black in all age groups. Furthermore, any team at the same tournament as M&D black that is not in the same bracket as M&D black is in a "weak bracket", "ducking them" or "hiding". All other tournaments and play within brackets outside of M&D black is a complete waste of everyone's time and not real lacrosse.

The sense of entitlement and arrogance from parents from this club is staggering.

I would say that many tournaments often have two top brackets, some have one. The ones with two, you may find (Example only) M&D, MD United, TLC, Mass Elite, Phantasticks, , etc in one bracket. The other bracket may have; Sky Walkers, Stars, Heroes Green, Eagle Sticks.... Then throw in your assorted LI and NJ/PA teams. But if your bracket has, and you are playing at least two of the following; M&D, MD United, TLC Red, Sky Walkers Blue, Stars, Heroes Green, then you are in a top bracket (Sorry if I left off any other top MD clubs, please feel free to add if I did). Unfortunately if one of those teams are not in a tourn that you win, it will be open to criticism (sadly for the kids). Those 6 teams are good measuring sticks whether or not people want to admit it. Wish there were six good options like that in Long Island/Metro Area