Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]1st - Top Gun
2nd - Igloo
3rd - Yellow Jackets
4th - Jesters
5th - 91 Kiera Strong
6th - Liberty

Yellow Jackets have beat Igloo more than once. How can they be ranked lower?

last time they played, Igloo lost by a goal in final seconds, so they could easily move up the rankings this year after they get the win. For now YJ is above them.

Does anybody know what tournaments Igloo will be in this summer? YJ and Igloo may not face each other

YJ would be better off staying back on LI and playing TG, Igloo, Leg, Liberty, etc. Those would be much better games to watch and learn from. Whats the point of driving to MD to get your [lacrosse] kicked, losing all the games you play? That's not fun, and doesn't make the team better like CR suggests, otherwise they would be a the top of the ranking. It would save the families a lot of time and money. I think CR believes the competition on LI isn't that good, but this is clearly not the case for the 2023s

YJ will be better this summer and in order to get to the next level we have to compete with the MD teams to see where we measure up.

I do not have a daughter on this team, but have watched the team play many times. While I do see some talented kids on the team, there is a completely broken mentality on this team. There is so little transition, ball movement, cutting and feeding, etc.... It seems the entire game plan is isolation and go to goal. I would have to say the coaches need to drastically change the playing style of these girls because the team will only be less competitive playing this style as they get older, and they can't afford to be any less competitive than they are now. It is great a kid can go to goal and score some goals in a game, but a team may actually be better off without that 'take it to goal with my head down' mentality. Like I said they have the talent, the coach needs to change the culture, good luck to them!