I agree. I'm not going to defend Madlax, or any club for that matter. I understand the Madlax coach has a reputation and a lot of people bring up the Email fiasco as an example. I would argue that a lot, not all, but a lot of clubs and their coaches have a checkered past and much of it happens in private where not many can see. It's an unfortunate reality of youth sports and not limited to lax. However there are a lot of posters commenting on the Madlax middie and suggesting that he's hurting the spirit of competition by playing down. These posters do not know what they are talking about because the kid is legitimately 11. When people suggest otherwise it's just comes off as being a sore loser. 9d1 and Madlax both have strong 2024 teams. Someone's going to win, someone's going to lose. Just chalk it up as a good battle and look forward to the rematch; no need to call a kids age into question or start bashing clubs/coaches. Anyone reading these posts would guess it's a bunch of kids on here, not adults.