Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Madlax guy is a ticking time bomb

So Larry LarryMiller what is your issue with Madlax I see you use your name so go ahead and tell us your history between you and the Madlax owner. How many sons do you have and what club or clubs have they played for? This ticking time bomb has been in charge of this club for 20 years and still going. This is the longest or close to the longest running club around and has only got better over the years.

Besides your idiotic ignorance of who Larry LarryMiller is, the rest of your post is a joke too. The Madlax guy is focused on his business now because he's been fired from every coaching job he's had. As for "better", madlax is getting weaker as NL and DC Express have stolen any MD kid he used to get. In VA, BW and VLC often have the better team.

You'll learn when your kid leaves for another team in a few years.

Well looking at HOCO league standings Madlax Cap. teams are near or at the top of each grade bracket. And if Larry LarryMiller is part of this site SHE/HE should have to explain the commits SHE/HE makes about a club and the reason behind them. How is me asking the why and the history of a poster a idiot thing to ask? I would guess the Larry likes to bash Madlax because it gives the site hits and She/He gets paid from traffic hits???

I see you are still a moron..Larry doesn't post. Larry owns the site and started all the discussion forums.