Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is a great lineup. As a Brotherly Love parent we recognize we could easily go 0-4. We also think we will do well, 3 of our best players, two starting middies, and best pole were not at the Madlax game where we lost by a goal. I do agree that we got the weaker bracket and I think it is to create a little bit of a bias to MM but you know what, if it is your tournament...you make the rules.
I know that all of our parents and players have had this date circled.

Elite 8 opening games:

9AM, 91MD v 91Pack
10AM Taz v Madlax

That is opening strong!

Kudos to whoever put the schedule together (presumably MM). When I first saw the schedule, I thought it was crazy to start the tourney with such marquee games. But it actually makes sense. Everyone is fresh. No excuses. The pools are fairly balanced. Got Taz on one side, Pack on other. Madlax on one side, 91MD on other. You could make an argument that Taz and Madlax got a tougher draw with Hawks, and the 9d1 teams getting Bethesda. By putting Hawks with Madlax and Taz (a very strong team that just beat 91MD, and plays Madlax tough), it gives 91MD a better chance of making final four bracket. Nobody should count BL out. They are a very good team with a very good FO. I am not going to dare make any predictions because with this much talent at one tournament anyone can win at any time.

"Kudos" to you for not "daring" to make any "predictions". I can only imagine how tough it is for you to handle all the possible ramifications in a 5th grade lacrosse tourney. If you only put this much time and effort into finding a job, you might just turn out to be a productive member of society.

Oh tough guy, if you don't care about the Elite 8 move on. Rather ironic that you are bad mouthing the very thread that you are reading. Some of the biggest shots I know frequent this page. Just look around the parking lot at most HoCo games. I have never seen so many Range Rovers and sport cars. I guarantee you that any one of them makes more in one week than you do in a year.

Where's it posted?

Tourney machind