Originally Posted by Anonymous
I saw the game. I was there for a Next Level game following this one. There was a big difference between CM and MM. CM was passionately coaching his own team. At no time, did I hear him yell anything derrogatory at any of the kids. MM was yelling disgusting things at both his own team and the other team. I don't know about you, but I don't want some grown man insulting my kid or telling his own kid to break my kid's arm.

I can agree with this post. And that is the big thing about CM he yells at his players but does not and I have never heard him call them names or insults. His brashness is brash and to the point very clearly but he should not be thrown in with MM and his insults and calls for injury's.

Let it be worked out by the league - 200 people could come on this board at any time trashing any coach or any team in a semi coordinated effort. And to the comment critcizing a 91 parent, please be reasonable - every club director out there has his "issues" whether you are aware of them or not. We could start a whole thread on that topic and not just comparing MM and CM. Each family chooses the team that is best for them and their children- nobody needs to be criticizing what another parent does or does not do with respect to their kids. Everyone involved in youth lacrosse lives in glass houses.

Amen brotha.