Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think the real problem here is that high hit and terrible pass in front of the goal. Get over yourselves and let the kids play and the coaches coach. Lots of things get said during a game. Anyone that has played any sport they care about will tell you that. Not a team 91 parent

Yes, the real problem is not a 5th-grade coach instructing his players to hurt another player, it was a poor pass. You are completely unhinged. This is 10/11 yr old lacrosse. If you truly believe that the main issue is "let the coaches coach" and not the fact that an opposing coach is calling for the breaking of another players arm, you too, have no place in youth sport. D1 coaches, MIAA A coaches have been fired for less and they are coaching at the highest levels. I agree that we should let players play, coaches coach and there are options for everyone at all levels. But I chose not to have my child play for 9d1, but I can't choose not to play them. I don't care what level you play in YOUTH sports, but instructing a player to break a kids arm is completely unacceptable. I don't care who you are or what your lacrosse pedigree is, he should be removed.