Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have seen the big middie play. He is big. He is good. He does not play dirty. Would he benefit from playing on a 2023 team regardless of his age? Probably. But the point remains, a youth lacrosse coach was instructing his players to break a kids arm because they were losing a game. A coach was calling KIDS midgets on the opposing team. I can't imagine what he was saying to his own players on the sidelines. I can assure you, if MM had this kid on his team he'd be in hog heaven. That's how the narcissist rolls. Winning is all that matters to him...even against 5th graders. Pathetic.

All I can say is this guy Mark Million should be banned from the sidelines if this behavior is true. Once a tape is out there of this ..he will be gone..No tape..Hard to get rid of just by opposing team parents.

Very convenient that there is no tape and that internet hearsay is driving this dialogue. If the refs did not take action against the coach, then the dialogue is clearly inflated and next it will be that the coach actually tackled the player himself and "we" all saw it. Haters get your act together and your stories straight. MM take this as a bit of a warning folks do not care for you and you are under even greater scrutiny. and Madlax 2024s, get your own director under control and stop deflecting attention away from him. And for goodness sake, stop the hubris about having the best 5th grade team-you sound ridiculous.

I've seen the tape (it's not mine so I'm not in a position to share), but at the 28 minute mark on a Madlax defensive clear in front of the 91 bench, you can clearly hear a coach say, "break his arm" two times. Then at the 36 minute mark, as Madlax's FO middle enters the game, you can clearly hear a 91 coach say, "oh, well here comes the 9th grader again."

Do us all a favor and tell the owner of the tape to post it. Make up a fake you tube account if you have to. This man needs to be exposed.

58 seconds left in the first half. The score is Madlax 9, Team 9d1 4. Two flagrant fouls by Team 9d1 are not called by the refs. On the restart, Madlax long pole is running clear directly in front of Team 9d1 bench. You can hear the coach wearing the red shirt (Mark Millon) yell to a kid directly in front of him wearing MM's old jersey number (high single digit) "break his arm" two times as the kid swings to hit the Madlax player.