Originally Posted by Anonymous
We have played them and he is the whole team and they are not even in the top 3 in the country for 2024

Not even in the top 3?? You've got to be kidding. Even the biggest Madlax hater knows that is ludicrous. Madlax swept the HoCo league and won the championship last year against Bethesda, Hawks, and Team MD. If you check the HoCo website, Madlax has already beaten Bethesda and Team MD this year. Madlax has beaten Legacy like 5 straight. Legacy has never beaten them. And Madlax beat Wolfpack in Maryland last Spring. I know Wolfpack beat Madlax a couple of weeks later in NY, but Madlax was missing a lot of key players over the summer. I think it would be very difficult for Wolfpack to beat their full squad.

Take a look in the mirror and think about it. You are analyzing 5th Grade Boys Lacrosse and talking about meaningless championships and who has beaten whom. Get a life. If you had older kids, you'd know that any 5th grade team right now is going to look much different - good or bad - a few years from now.

Completely agree that teams will look much different years from now, but I don't think that was the poster's argument. Right now, based on the 2024 teams that are out there, there's no way that anyone can say that the Madlax team isn't one of the 3 best in the country. I think that the top 8 list above is pretty accurate. Madlax has beaten everybody on that list more than once....not sure that any of the others can say the same. If you're aware of some other teams that aren't on the list, please let us know. I'm pretty sure Madlax would be interested in a game.