Read the first-hand accounts of the game, they are absolutely spot on. There is a tape, 9d1 records all their games but I doubt they'll post it. I was at the game, we played earlier and showed up to see these two good teams play, but it was shameful to watch and I feel bad for the players who had to endure the coaching from both teams. Both coaches were unprofessional, and the refs let them get out of hand. This has been a pattern for both coaches in league and tournament play. The fogo for Madlax is a clearly older than 10 or 11 and should be playing in the correct division, he's a good player, can't take that away from him but he's a man playing among boys. MM and 9d1 should be ashamed of how he conducts himself on the field and instructing his LSM and other middies to "break the fogo's arm" is downright scary. And yes you could hear his insults and direction to his players in the stands. I hope that someone shows the HoCo league a tape of the game and Derrick takes the appropriate measure to ensure this doesn't happen again for the safety of other teams they pay this season.