i agree w/ another poster that "break his arm, break his arm..." should not be treated too literally and a call for deportation. Coaches teach kids all the time in practice to work the hands/arms/body of players all the time, and use all sorts of phrases/words to communicate that so the kids relate. Would a better choice of words been "hit his gloves, armpads, etc."? Sure....but, that would be even more weird in the context of contact sport coaching. Not making an excuse for him, but...

Regardless, this guy mocking the big kid and calling him a 9th grader is ridiculous and insulting. You can even see the kid turning his head to MM after he said it, which isn't a proud moment. This guy, MM, should get more than a slap on the wrist, IMHO. There's obviously a trend here w/ him, and it sucks for these kids. Let's stop it.

All of the Parents, Coaches, and Kids just need to take a major chill-pill and enjoy a beautiful Sunday in HoCo for some great games. Maybe have a nice BBQ afterwards. Jeepers.

Anyone have anything constructive to say about this talented age group?!? Seems to me this is an incredibly talented group (I have kids in other groups as well, so think that in perspective). Not many teams are playing in the AA division (usual suspects), but a TON in the A division as well. This is going to be a great group of boys to watch in the coming years as they matriculate....

P.S. Not a parent of 91 or ML, just an observer and fan of my kids and the sport. Would love to see some fun and interesting things to discuss on this board.