Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
We have played them and he is the whole team and they are not even in the top 3 in the country for 2024

Not even in the top 3?? You've got to be kidding. Even the biggest Madlax hater knows that is ludicrous. Madlax swept the HoCo league and won the championship last year against Bethesda, Hawks, and Team MD. If you check the HoCo website, Madlax has already beaten Bethesda and Team MD this year. Madlax has beaten Legacy like 5 straight. Legacy has never beaten them. And Madlax beat Wolfpack in Maryland last Spring. I know Wolfpack beat Madlax a couple of weeks later in NY, but Madlax was missing a lot of key players over the summer. I think it would be very difficult for Wolfpack to beat their full squad.

I'm not going to go as far as to say Madlax is the outright, hands down top 2024 team; however they are very good and arguably one of the top 3 2024 teams. They also have a lot more weapons than the middie you speak of. They have an outstanding attackman, who may in fact be the best player on that team. They have a couple other middies who are extremely athletic and put up points. They have two poles who are amazing. A very well rounded team, lead by a physically imposing middie, who is 11--not 14. I would say its a 3-way battle between them, WP, and Legacy.
1) Madlax, WP, Legacy
4) Brotherly Love
5) 91 Maryland
6) BLC
7) Igloo
8) Hawks

Guess well find out on June 4th.