Originally Posted by Anonymous
Told you. Keep hating on the best team in America. You guys have been in our rear view mirror for 2 years now and it continues this summer.

Who is the best team in America and who is in their rear view?

I am guessing they are referring to Madlax. Whether you like them or hate them, any team that wins the Spring league three years in a row over Bethesda, T9d1, and Hawks is pretty impressive.

Let me let you 2024 parents in on a little secret The Madlax owner has 1 or 2 sons on this team. They are both very good players and should be playing at this level. But if you have a 2024 son you should try to make this team. You will be assured that this team and group of kids will be given every chance to be seen and will always have the best of the best. I would not be scared of Daddy ball from the Madlax owner he is very hard on his sons and does not let them get away with murder like some other daddy coaches out there. I am a Madlax parent not 2024 but if you do not at least try out for this team you are doing it wrong.

Being seen isn't a factor with 2024s. Maybe in 4 or 5 years, but not now or in the immediate future.