Originally Posted by Anonymous
i agree w/ another poster that "break his arm, break his arm..." should not be treated too literally and a call for deportation. Coaches teach kids all the time in practice to work the hands/arms/body of players all the time, and use all sorts of phrases/words to communicate that so the kids relate. Would a better choice of words been "hit his gloves, armpads, etc."? Sure....but, that would be even more weird in the context of contact sport coaching. Not making an excuse for him, but...

1. Saying "break his arm" is unacceptable at any level. Ask a lacrosse official and he will tell you the same thing.

2. Your entire paragraph IS an excuse for that behavior.

We at Madlax are used to haters because our sons play for the best club out there. We will deal with your BS and beat your kids on the field like we always do.

The person who wrote this last post is NOT a Madlax parent. We don't go around saying we are the best club out there because we don't believe we are the best club out there. Every club has its + and -. Madlax is no different. Our 2024 is a very good, complete team; some of our other teams are not as strong. That's the case with most clubs. However, the 2024 parents are not ones to go on a blog site and brag about their club. Undoubtedly this is another club parent trying to create animosity towards Madlax, its players, and families.

This whole MM/Cabell discussion is getting old. Can we chat about something else?

It must be embarrassing to see your fellow Madlax parents act like jerks here, but your weak attempts to excuse/deny their behavior is just as sad. You do not speak for all of them and I have met plenty of them who talk just like the way some of the posts are written. Plus it's an anonymous forum so you have no idea who is who.

I'm glad you think you have a complete team. We'll see in a few years. Easy to understand why you don't want people comparing the Madlax guy to the Team 88+3 guy. They are cut from the same cloth.