Originally Posted by Anonymous
he is admittedly 13 , both by himself as well as his coach...Quit justifying it soccer dad..Glad you are so well informed about your sons teammates.
That being said, for a kid playing almost 2 years down he is average at best himself.
Play him with his age group and hes giving up the sport in a months time.
You would think having such an advantage they would be able to do more then squeak out nail biters against real 5th graders.

This is a lie

His older brother, who is smaller than him by 20 pounds, is 13.
they go to the same school but are two grades apart - very easy to verify

No, they are twins. Both of them are 13. But the one that plays 2024 has been taking HGH injections since birth. He gets them from the same doctor as Peyton Manning. It is all part of a master plan devised by the Madlax owner. I know this because the kid told me himself.

I can't believe all you freaks are talking about a kid in 5th grade. The last thing you want as a parent is for your kid to be the best player
in 5th grade. Pretty much a guarantee the star 5th grader will not be the best player when they are a sophomore or junior in high school. Everyone has that smaller kid on your team with ridiculous stick skills who is gonna grow to be over 6'2. He will be the one everyone is talking about 5 years from now.