Originally Posted by Anonymous

I've seen the tape (it's not mine so I'm not in a position to share), but at the 28 minute mark on a Madlax defensive clear in front of the 91 bench, you can clearly hear a coach say, "break his arm" two times. Then at the 36 minute mark, as Madlax's FO middle enters the game, you can clearly hear a 91 coach say, "oh, well here comes the 9th grader again."

Do us all a favor and tell the owner of the tape to post it. Make up a fake you tube account if you have to. This man needs to be exposed.

58 seconds left in the first half. The score is Madlax 9, Team 9d1 4. Two flagrant fouls by Team 9d1 are not called by the refs. On the restart, Madlax long pole is running clear directly in front of Team 9d1 bench. You can hear the coach wearing the red shirt (Mark Millon) yell to a kid directly in front of him wearing MM's old jersey number (high single digit) "break his arm" two times as the kid swings to hit the Madlax player.

[/quote]

If a guy is yelling vile things like you described, what is the rationale behind not making the tape public?