Originally Posted by The Hop
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by The Hop
Will somebody please stop "Jabba the Hutt" the MC mother from tweeting about her kids! We get it and we all know they are very talented young ladies, Jesus C*#st take a break lady go eat some bonbons enough is enough.

Jabba the hutt??

I believe it refers to her girlish figure.......

It is very disturbing that all of you cowards come on here an takes anonymous shots at a woman. If a kid was posting things like this about your daughter I am sure you would be up at the district filing bullying charges. I do not know the woman that you are referring to but remember you have a daughter too. If you are not happy with how she handles her twitter have the stones to approach her privately about it or do what most people with class do and just ignore her. If you can't you have bigger issues to discuss with a professional.

Sorry but I have no idea who is being referenced here. Therefore not sure why it should be a problem for anyone. Seems pretty vague to me.

Singling out a mom from MC . Reference to her kids... I am sure there can't be more than one family on that team that has more than one kid on it.