Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Mt. Sinai is probably the only TEAM in suffolk that could compete with Nassau. Huntington is good for suffolk witch as a whole is very weak. There are, absolutely, very good individual players on many teams on both Nassau and Suffolk, But being a team game I have to say Nassau has the best TEAMS ( again I will say MT. Sinai is a very good team, Sayville also plays very well as a TEAM). That is what you chest pounding ignoramuses from the young Y.J. teams don't get. Your all so worried about YOUR kid getting accolades that your team suffers, and you sound like a pompous a$$. Until you start teaching your daughter how to make her team better as opposed to having to carry them your school teams will always suffer.Look at M.C. one of the best seniors in the state more assists than goals, team is winning. I will not discuss the "16 from 'set anymore, if you really want to know ask around any real lacrosse parent will tell you.
If you look at all the towns mentioned they all have one thing in common, they care about there Varsity as much as there club and the players, coaches and parents all put town ahead of club. Most parents from weaker districts are all in for club and shun P.A.L. and thats why your superstar, that you deem too good to play with those "lesser talented" players from your town will always play for a non competitive Varsity. If you and your kid really cared about Varsity you would have tried to help those "lesser players" not degrade them.

Take a coaching clinic, if you are running isolation plays the instructor hammers you!

Great players get assist when they have kids around them that can finish!!!
Some kids are in programs were they're roll changes each season. Zthbwsz