Originally Posted by Anonymous
You call me a psycho? I never put down a players ability, or marginalized a 17 year old girl because I don't think their lacrosse ability meets a certain standard. That you and your friend did. Go back and read the discussion again, all I did was point out something that happened at one school also happened at another, how was that or another post that I ever posted nasty. You think you have the right to make up lies about people because your a moderator? Just because you are doesn't make your opinion right, and mine wrong. If you think I'm unfair what does that make you? A bully, because you don't like me or my opinions doesn't give you the right to make up those lies about me.Oh and it's really big of you to say you don't care about a 17 y/o/ girl that never did anything to you, but thats what bullies do isn't it.If you care so little why did you insert yourself in the conversation, do as many of us do and roll your eyes and move on. But then you couldn't spit your hatred of me and my daughter.

Lies? Bullying? You need help.
Hopefully your Ivy Leaguer is going to be studying psychology. Just saying cause I really care. Is that better?

You must be a real hit at the Board of Education meetings the way you fabricate drama.

In the words of Joe Dirt. "Life's a garden...Dig it". Lol

Back of the Cage