Its difficult to answer your questions as they are absurd.
a) the top teams in each of section xi three divisions all have 6 year starters on them so I would say they are doing quite well. How would they do playing Liberty, who knows as you are trying to compare a travel team with a school team that being said each of those 6 year starters are on a travel team that dominates Liberty every time they play.
b) when you say a player does not compare to any 2nd year set player you look like a pompous idiot.
c) what makes the 2016 Manhasset kid a real blue chip player as I honestly do not know who you are talking about, was she on top school girls team, or top under armour team , or the U19 US team, or invited to nike the ride,or ranked very high as a recruit. I am sure I do not know all the 2016 blue chip players but would say GC has at least 3 2016 who would be higher on that list. [/quote]My god, you really are that stupid. for the fourth time, I never said a 6 year starter is not better than any 'set player, for the love of Christ either learn some reading comprehension, get some one to explain it to you, or stop posting.You first say your from G.C. , but now it seems your from the gold and blue kingdom out east. please get your lies straight and stick to one. I hate to tell you but suffolk lacrosse, set aside Mt. S, BBP , M.C. Saville and E.S.M is really bad, and none of them can compete with "set, Wantaugh, C.S.H, or your beloved G.C. In answer to your C) point, yes. look a little further west than 110. Again for the record , my daughter plays in suffolk. please read this twice before you answer and stop trying to convince yourself that I said something that I didn't. [/quote]

I hate to tell you but suffolk lacrosse, set aside Mt. S, BBP , M.C. Saville and E.S.M is really bad, and none of them can compete with "set, Wantaugh, C.S.H, or your beloved G.C. In answer to your C) point, yes. look a little further west than 110.

You show your ignorance every time you post. Do you really believe Mt. Sinai could not compete with any of those schools then you are just clueless.If you believe Huntington could not compete with those teams it again just shows you are clueless.Next you will be saying that you never said no team in Suffolk could compete with the top 4 teams in Nassau. Still waiting on your assessment of what makes a kid a blue chip player other than you saying so. Lets make it easy for you to understand, according to you there is no player from lets say West Babylon (a weak program) that can "compare" to any "2 Year impact player at a strong program." Anyone who knows lacrosse can see you are just ignorant.The point is there are many excellent players on Long Island , some are at weak programs , some are at top programs.