Who won when they played earlier this year? [/quote]

WI won. Think WI will win it. They have no super studs but work really well together as a team. Very well coached. Think they have a shot at MC as well if they win on Friday. Good luck to WI. [/quote]
I guess you havent watched WI too much and you just look at stats and whats your description of a super stud someone who scores 10 goals against Longwood?? We have a 10 grader who will be Suffolk County Player of the year in two years start watching instead of stat checking and yes we have two great coaches. [/quote]

Relax Dad.... Didn't say your daughter wasn't good. Just she does not carry the team or clearly stands out above other teammates. Post was actually a compliment to West Islip girls working as a whole unit. Don't need to see stats, could care less about them. I was at the game when my daughter played West Islip. Go back to your red cups and getting lit before your daughters games,,,,classy! [/quote]

Zero chance player of the year will be from WI , just got to watch a group of very talented 10 th graders from LI at school girls tourney and sorry to say they are head and shoulders above the rest . [/quote]

I think the post said in 2 years, not this year. That would make the player an 8th grader. There were more than a few 8th graders making impacts on their teams this year. [/quote]

Wrong, the post said current 10th grader will be player of the year in 2 years - when she is a senior. You are the first to mention 8th graders and then somebody else jumped on it.