Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm not a Mount Sinai guy but I caught most of that game & have to applaud the goalie she made a few saves at the end of the game that left you shaking your head simply amazing. Great job kiddo. Some of the best saves I've seen at any level or sport. The officials need to be more on top of the game, both teams played hard and whether or not she pulled the strings she did run about 80 yards and finished. Again why wasn't a stick check called and why wasn't the official watching her? Go ask one of them.

They already did a stick check on her earlier and her stick was legal. I also think CSH was out of stick checks. When I read the post, I was thinking the same thing, after watching the great saves by the goalie and an 80 plus yard burst past the whole team, u are worried about her stick? Didn't look like her stick had anything to do with CSH not being able to stop her! As a fan. That was a great game by both teams!

Right before they did the first stick check on her she had already pulled her string and it was too late. That is also on film and clear to see. She scores - and immediately pulls her strings. It happened multiple times.