Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
not sure what youre point is about blaming the coach and who the best player on the team is.This is not tennis or golf it is a team sport. Points are down for all the girls and it would not be entirely unfair for the coaching to take some of the blame. And finally you mention what a great honor and confirmation of talent it is to be selected for school girls team one are you suggesting the unc bound goalie who justt made that team should get more playing time?

Not sure if the UNC goalie should get more playing time in the tight game,I was really responding to the poster who could not resist calling his little darling the #1 player on the team. UNC goalie made team 1 this year but no team last year when the starting goalie made team 2 last year I think. So in a head to head tryout maybe the coach has it right .Sorry but you have many kids on that team that are excellent players but comparing apples to apples , team 1 for several years on schoolgirls, top YJ team, Under armor senior all American etc vs none of those things it just does not add up, but I know its all politics.

Under Armour Senior All American? When?