Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am done with Huntington!!!!!! Coach is corrupt and the AD allows it to go on. What are our girls supposed to do when they are being bullied by a coach and no one at the school cares?

Ask ESM

Or just do the American thing and start a ridiculous lawsuit like has been happening at many of the so called strong programs ,at least that is what I have been hearing.

Really, lawsuits at many of the strong programs? Please tell what programs and the nature of the lawsuits. I have not heard anything about it.

Thanks

The ESM coach takes the cake on bullying players ask those parents what to do...nothing they are all too afraid

ESM coach is great and whoever you are don't try to lump all of us parents in with the two crazy ones or the parents whose kids have already graduated from program but can't seem to get on with their lives so need to keep stirring up controversy. The program is great, the kids love the coach. And are making GOOD memories. And shame on you as a parent if you feel your kid is bullied but are too much of a coward to have a conversation with the coach. Or better yet, have your child talk to the coach. These are varsity players not PAL. They are all so bullied that they decorated her office and surprised her for her birthday. Sorry you're not happy with your child's playing time but don't throw out accusations that are untrue.